JHJ Sp. z o.o. pays a lot of attention and spends a lot of money on research into new bio-tech products and their use in human and animal nutrition. We search for new microorganisms and new applications of those already known to us. We conduct a lot of research to create new innovative technological solutions so that we can manufacture in an effective and waste-free manner. As a result of the research our manufacturing processes are ecological.
We dedicate most attention to the following:
- selection of strains that can be an effective alternative to certain antibiotics
- improved effectiveness of animal production
- reduced emission of odours and hazardous gases accompanying intense animal production
- better food safety
- selection of strains which can support treatment of the irritable bowel syndrome, ulcer diseases and other digestive tract diseases
- biological production of substances currently received by way of chemical synthesis
Our search would not be so fruitful without intense collaboration between our Research Department and scientific centres. We cooperate with the Polish academy of Sciences, Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences, Lund University, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Lodz University of Technology, National Veterinary Research Institute, Poznan University of Life Sciences, UTP University of Science and Technology in Bydgoszcz and many other scientific institutions and scientists. Due to our knowledge and development intentions we are often invite to participate in scientific grants.
Our efforts to create new products and technologies have been recognized with a number of distinctions and patents. Owing to our work and intense trade growth we anticipate further successes in this area.